Bull 18 New Zealand: Cleaning Tips
When cleaning your house becomes hard, it means you are doing it the wrong way. You don’t have to buy expensive cleaning mixtures from stores when doing your household cleaning. Bull 18 New Zealand is sharing cleaning tips that will amaze you. You will have a fun time doing this, making your house fresh and beautiful will be pure joy. These cleaning tips are inexpensive; everything is within your reach like vinegar, baking soda, cloth and a lot of items that you thought were useless.
- Removing carpet stains by spraying over it a mixture of one part ammonia and one part hot. Lay towel over the top and rub with your iron. Repeat until the stain is gone.
- Produce a dry carpet cleaner by combining baking soda, bay leaves, cloves, cornmeal and borax; grind in a blender to make it into a powder. Sprinkle over carpet and rugs let it set for at least an hour then vacuum. Safe for kids and pets.
- Produce a non-toxic fabric freshener by mixing two teaspoons of vodka, one cup of water, one teaspoon of cornstarch and five drops of lemon essential; pour into spray bottle.
- Clean air vents by using a knife and rag, wrap rag over knife. Insert on openings while applying some cleaning solution.
- When cleaning blinds: mix vinegar with warm water; dip sock into mixture; clean dirt and grime. Repeat until blinds are clean.
- To remove pet hair: put a rubber glove; rub this a few times on the upholstery. Place glove on area where there is pet hair and this will trap it.
- Wipe TV and computer monitor with a coffee filter, this is inexpensive and lint-free.
- Restoring scratched wood by mixing one part vinegar and three parts olive oil; use a rag to rub the mixture into the wood surface with scratch and bring it back to its original condition.
- Mix equal parts of baking soda, vinegar and salt to clean bathroom grout and tile. Use a scrub brush to apply mixture and leave for about 30 minutes. Gunk and dirt will scrub off after rinsing.
- Unclog bathroom sink by mixing three Alka-Seltzer tablets with a half cup of vinegar and pour into the clogged sink. Allow the mixture to work and apply hot water for five minutes. This will clear out clogs and deodorize your bathroom sink.
- Pour a half cup of vinegar and half a cup of baking soda into your toilet bowl. A reaction between the two will produce bubbles and fizzes. Soak this for several hours for tough stains, and then scrub with your toilet brush.
- Pour one cup of vinegar and one-third cup of baking soda into a quart sized baggie. Soak the shower head into the baggie and tie it, leave it overnight. This will clean and remove deposits in your shower head.
What Our Customer Say About Bull18 Cleaning services
Its good to hire Bull8 cleaning services Auckland. This company uses best technology and good electronic equipment. They work professionally and with an extra care.Brandom
I would suggest Bull18 to anyone who seek cleaning services all over Auckland. Because they are fast, cleaned and nicely done their job.Denial